Maybe like most, on the final day of 2015 I’m reflecting on the past 12 months before opening the new book of 2016!
Everyone has a different way of reflecting and no method is the way to review, but I’ll share the categories I used to evaluate my 2015!
2015 threw me a few curve balls, but at the end I’m much stronger, wiser and freer! So here’s some of mine from each category…
- God’s protection, mercy and grace in my life!
- People revealing (completely) their true character makes my life way easier.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Brussels, Belgium
- Dallas, TX
- Madrid, Spain
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
What Worked in 2015:
- Morning Prayer/Bible Study
- Morning Pages writing
- Bullet Journal
- Focus on my goals
- Letting Go of Expectations
- A year of silence
What Didn’t Work in 2015:
- Looking back
- Worry, anxiety and fear
- Chasing approval from those whose approval I could never win.
- God protecting me through it all and (finally) trusting His time, His process.
- Time to travel and explore this great big world!
- Taking the high road….very high road!
2015 brought me the greatest disruption, shock, growth and yet the deepest joy in my life. How can that all happen in one year? The grace, mercy and protection of Jesus Christ. Emily P. Freeman wrote in Simply Tuesday something to the effect any pain that comes to you must first go through Jesus Christ.
Jesus stands before me and takes the initial impact of pain…and I am witness that He did that for me and He is my Savior and I give all glory to Him.
What about you? How did your 2015 shape up? I’d love to keep the conversation going in the comments below!!