Yes!!! Students shouted all across schools in the US as they finally reach the last day.
Almost simultaneously yelled by parents everywhere upon the reality that school’s out for summer!
Don’t panic…here’s a great linkup to help ease both you and your kids into summertime!
- The Pioneer Woman’s Take on Tasty videos. I love Ree Drummond of The Pioneer Woman and I love those mesmerizing recipe videos Tasty does that everyone shares on Facebook. Ree has done her own take on it and it’s safe to say olive bread is in my future!
- Storyline’s post on creativity I admire how author Don Miller shares his blog with other writers. If you need anymore reasons to be creative, read this.
- If 70s Moms Had Blogs Read this as the antidote to bugging out over all the other moms’ pintrestworthy Summer Bucket Lists!
- Mary DeMuth’s Response to the Stanford Rapist
- The Art of Simple’s Kid Summer Reading List
- The Lazy Genius’s post How to Survive Summer with a Million Kids Because sometimes, it sure feels like it!!
And, most importantly this summer, eat the cake!!!